In our office we utilize a dental laser in the following ways:
- To painlessly assist the doctor in cavity detection. This service is complimentary.
- To painlessly treat canker sores and fever blisters. Treating fever blisters at the very early signs of eruption can mimimize the size of blisters, and prevent recurrence after 2-3 treatments. This service is about $60 per session.
- To reshape gums and remove benign tumors with minimal discomfort.
- To eliminate strong intraoral muscle attachment.
To learn more about laser dentistry and how you may benefit from a laser treatment, please contact our practice and schedule an appointment.
Your smile is one of your most important features. Dentistry is continually evolving, and with a variety of advanced treatment options, achieving a beautiful, healthy, aesthetic smile is made easy for patients of all ages.
Are you ready for a smile makeover?
If you're considering cosmetic dental treatment, ask yourself a few simple questions:
- Do you hesitate when you smile?
- Would you like to increase your self-confidence?
- Do you want to look your best in social or professional situations?
- Are you ready to reverse any dental imperfections you may have?
If you've answered yes to any of these questions, cosmetic dentistry may be the answer you've been looking for!
Let us help you achieve your smile goals! Cosmetic dentistry is different from general dental care; it is both an art and science. By providing cosmetic dental care, your dentist is able to offer smile enhancement, restoration, and maintenance treatments for optimal dental health. Using cutting-edge techniques and advanced materials, our office proudly offers you a beautiful, natural smile and all the benefits that come with it.
Feel more confident about your appearance with a new smile that is as beautiful as it is healthy. You no longer have to suffer from missing, chipped, discolored, or crooked teeth. Contact our practice today and schedule your smile makeover!
Cosmetic dental treatments can:
- Change the size, shape, and alignment of certain teeth.
- Fill in unattractive spaces between teeth.
- Improve or correct bites.
- Lighten or brighten the color of teeth.
- Repair decayed, broken, cracked, or chipped teeth.
- Replace missing teeth.
- Replace old, unattractive dental treatments.
Remember, your smile speaks before you even say a word!
Cari-Vue is a strong light with an intra-oral camera that shines through the teeth and really shows in between cavities, fractures, and more. It is a super enhancement to x-rays and questionable problems. CariVue aids in the detection of caries. Even very small lesions and incipient caries can be detected, enabling you to protect and preserve the tooth substance with minimally invasive fillings. Proven to be over 90% accurate in caries detection. It allows monitoring of cavity progression. This really is the cutting edge of conservative, minimally invasive, dentistry.
If you’ve ever endured having a dental impression made using liquid materials, then you know the process can be messy and unpleasant. For years, we’ve had no other choice but to use goopy trays to create dental impressions for orthodontic work. Now, we’ve taken the next step in creating a more convenient and comfortable experience for our patients with the iTero® Dental Scanner.
Implementing radiation-free laser technology, the iTero® scanner builds an incredibly accurate 3-D model of your teeth and gums. The scanner captures a 3-D image that includes every nuance of your oral cavity, making it easier and faster than ever to create impressions for Invisalign. Some of the advantages of the iTero® system include:
- Less time spent in the dental chair
- An impression process that is quick and comfortable
- The ability to breathe and swallow normally during the scanning process
- No messy solutions or impression trays
- No unpleasant taste or residue on your teeth
- Less waiting time for Invisalign® aligners
- Extremely accurate 3-D impressions for Invisalign® aligners
- Digital images can be transmitted instantly and electronically
We are your local CEREC dentist for single-visit tooth restorations. Why go to the dentist a second time if you don't have to?
What is CEREC?
CEREC is a technology for restoring damaged teeth, and this restoration can be completed in a single visit to the doctor's office. It makes your teeth stronger and more beautiful, all while keeping your teeth looking natural. The restoration is metal-free, and the high-grade ceramic material is compatible with the natural tissue found in your mouth.
The CEREC Process
During your appointment, you and your doctor will discuss the details of the procedure and your doctor will answer any questions you may have. Your doctor will then apply a thin layer of reflective powder onto your tooth and will use a special 3D imaging camera to take a photo of your tooth. Using CEREC's proprietary software, your restoration will be designed according to your tooth's appropriate form and function. Then, CEREC will use diamond burs to create your restoration out of a piece of ceramic. Finally, the ceramic restoration is bonded to your tooth using state-of-the-art adhesive dentistry.
Why Choose CEREC?
There are many advantages of using CEREC over traditional crown technology.
Time: CEREC crowns are made in one visit, saving you considerable time away from your job and family.
Comfort: With CEREC, there is no need for a temporary crown, eliminating significant potential discomfort.
Aesthetics: The strong, tooth-colored ceramic materials of CEREC restore your teeth to their natural strength, beauty, and function, and closely match the composition of your natural tooth structure.
Strength: Milled ceramic is stronger than the traditional method of layering and pressing, so your smile will stay beautiful for years!
Fillings: CEREC material and technology can also be used for fillings. Since these fillings are made out of porcelain, they are more durable than white composite fillings.